Concoct mysterious bubbling potions or create fizzing imaginative worlds with our EarthFizz, made with real mud. Just add water to see one of our favourite acid-base reactions in action! Watch carbon dioxide bubbles pop through the goop, and hear the hiss of fizz. These foaming crusts of real earth are the perfect addition for the mud kitchen or outdoor play area.
Crumble EarthFizz into a small bowl of water to see it bubble, or spread it on a tray and add drops of water to see it fizz to life! If not too diluted, you can even try using any thick leftover goop as a natural paint for process art.
* Forest - soil based, perfect as a dark and mysterious backdrop to your fizzy potions and bubbling mud imaginative play
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Contains 200g of EarthFizz
- Packaged in a resealable, compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. This is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.
EarthFizz hardens if exposed to moisture in air. Break up any chunks as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. May irritate small cuts or scratches on skin. If contact occurs, immediately rinse with cool running water.