The bestselling Chocolate EarthFizz gets a revamp this season with the addition of melting marshmallows and pink bio glitter - we suggest you add WARM water to this EarthFizz for the ultimate chocolatey magic and mud kitchen recipes this winter!
Remove the enclosed biodegradable cello pouch of 100% natural fluffy "marshmallows" that actually dissolve in water! Add a tablespoon of Hot Choc EarthFizz to your favourite mud kitchen mug, add warm water to watch it froth with heavenly cocoa bubbles, then top with a marshmallow or two. Stir and serve! The customers of your mud kitchen cafe will be delighted.
The richest and most velvety EarthFizz with the longest lasting foam, this is also perfect for simmering chocolate mud pies, frothy milkshakes, bubble sundaes, erupting lava cakes and molten mud puddings.
After the foam subsides, play with the luscious chocolate mud - you could even use it as glittery mud paint!
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter.
- Contains 200g of EarthFizz & an enclosed biodegradable cello pouch of hand-cut biodegradable cornstarch marshmallows
- Packaged in a resealable, compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance, just mud and cocoa
- Flecked with real silver leaf foil and pink bioglitter
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. This is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.
EarthFizz hardens if exposed to moisture in air. Break up any chunks as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. May irritate small cuts or scratches on skin. If contact occurs, immediately rinse with cool running water.