This warm, all-natural slime will fill your kitchen with cosy festive vibes as you make it. Part of our MakeMERRY collection for a limited time, all you need to do is add water to cook up a spiced, flubbery slime made with food-grade ingredients for little lovers of sensory play.
This slime is unflavoured and fragranced with certified organic ground spices (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves), pairing perfectly with our citrusy Golden playdough and pine-green Tinsel fizz to really get into the merrymaking spirit.
- 100% plant-based slime
- Requires 2 cups of water and heating in a microwave, directions on pouch (can also be cooked on stovetop)
- Lasts for 7 days, stored in fridge in an airtight container and reheated before play
- Packaged in a certified compostable pouch
- No artificial colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. This is a toy and is not suitable for consumption. Slime is hot after cooking and needs to be cooled before play.