This is it; the crown jewel of our collection!
A welcome addition to any play environment, the Busy Bee Tray is a resource you will want, need and not regret.
Created using the finest eco-friendly materials (Non-Toxic, Colourants Free + Non-GMO), ensuring only happy vibes! Thoughtfully adorned with a native flora design, perfect for rolling dough & pencil indent artwork play.
Big enough to handle any task yet small enough to take wherever you go; also stackable! Busy Bee Trays are available in three curated configurations, with additional inserts available to purchase separately to change things up!
OH, did we mention it is top-shelf dishwasher safe? Yes, it's also a fuss-free material to clean!
Need we say more?
• Recommended: 0+
• Dimensions Overall: Dia 40cm H 9cm
• Dimensions Depth: Lid Tray 2.5cm, Inner Tray 4.5cm, Base Tray 7.5cm
• Weight: Sixth Tray 2.7kg
• Features: Embossed native flora and fauna design + reinforced engineered design on lid tray and base tray to ensure strength
• Material: Bamboo fibre composition
• Finish: Satin-Matt with natural bamboo flecks
• Impact: Non-Toxic + 100% Bio-degradable
• Note: Our Busy Bee Tray is 100% plant-based, bio-degradable, compostable, and water-resistant, unlike any other play tray design on the market. Cue Mother Nature's Happy Dance!
Clean-up is a breeze with the Busy Bee Tray, boasting a fuss-free, top-shelf dishwasher-safe material! Alternatively, warm soapy water with a sponge or cloth will do the job! When activities get messy, we recommend cleaning up once complete to keep your Busy Bee Tray looking its best.
Please avoid leaving coloured liquids, paints, and dyes in your tray for extended periods, as this is a natural material staining may occur.
If you come face to face with any stubborn stains over time, you don't have to use harsh, toxic chemicals to remove them; try some of our suggestions;
• Baking Soda: Mix baking soda with soapy water (1:2 ratio). Then, scrub the stain using this mixture and let it sit for a few minutes. Finally, rinse it with water and dry it with a clean cloth.
• Vinegar: Pour vinegar on the stained area and scrub it with a clean cloth. Then, rinse your utensils with water and let them dry.
• Lemon: Squeeze lemon juice into your baking soda and water mixture. Lemon may also be used as a standalone stain remover, cut a slice, rub the stain with that slice, and let it air dry.
Important: Our Busy Bee Tray has been designed to be durable; it is, however, made from natural materials, and if dropped onto hard surfaces, it may break and crack. We recommend a non-slip mat placed underneath your Busy Bee Tray when used on tables to avoid this utter disappointment, or utilise your Busy Bee Tray on the floor. Please also note that just as the sun can damage our skin, it can be not so kind to your Busy Bee Tray if left outside when not in use, so please treat it like part of the family and bring it back inside to a safe place when the day's adventures are done.