Our showstopping dried flowers; time to sit, unwind and enjoy mother nature's wonders.
Smell, Scrunch, Throw, Shovel, and Appreciate!
They'll enjoy them in their Busy Bee Tray while sitting on the grass under a beautiful blue sky or add excitement to inside activities by bringing a sense of the outdoors in.
Nature's little treasures will add beauty and wonder to any sensory activity; let your little ones watch them gracefully float in water, smoosh them in dough and garnish all their works of sensory art.
Mother Nature's sensory wonders hold a powerhouse of developmental benefits.
The smell, the sounds, the textures, and so much more!
A magical invitation to promote language development through exploratory play and social interaction as well as fine and gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, focus, engagement, and problem-solving;
• Focus + Concentration
• Investigation + reasoning
• Hand-eye coordination + control
• Sink + float concepts
• Causal effect
• Language development
• Spatial awareness
• Features: Wondrously calming natural aromatics + pretty pops of colour
• Impact: Non-Toxic + 100% Bio-degradable
• Small Bag Dimensions: W 11cm H 17cm D 2cm
Weight • Jolly Jasmine: S 20g
• Store: Keep in a cool, dry place within your Busy Bee Tray, the resealable airtight bag provided, or any airtight container.
• Expiration: Cared for and stored as suggested, your Delightful Dried Flowers will last you years!
• Disposal: Now, this one is easy! Our Delightful Dried Flowers are part of Mother Nature's garden, so when you are done with them, return them to her. Dispose of them in your garden or compost; the worms will love you for it!
• Important Disposal Announcement: Do not dispose of your Delightful Dried Flowers, down sinks, or toilets! It's not fun having to call a plumber.
• Recommended Age: 3+
• Note: Delightful Dried Flowers may pose a choking hazard; vigilance is always required. Not suitable for our littlest loves 0-3 or those that like to put things in their mouth. Yes, they are non-toxic, but our Delightful Dried Flowers are not intended for human consumption and would taste awful!