Take your little ones' Water Gem play to the next level! Watch their eyes light up when these GINORMOUS Water Gems grow much, much BIGGER than they expect; let the laughter and fun times begin!
Throw, Bounce, Stomp, Squish, Count, and Roll!
Fill your Busy Bee Tray with Gus + Mabels GINORMOUS Water Gems and witness your little love's delight! Our Water Gems are a fantastic splash-free water activity that provides a satisfying visual and tactile experience.
The vibrant colours combined with the squishy, wet, rubbery soft texture welcome hours of fun!
Ginormous Water Gems are not only a blast, but the educational and developmental benefits will also blow your mind!
The simple task of activating our Ginormous Water Gems and setting a playful scene helps the development of fine and gross motor skills, cognitive growth, engagement, and problem-solving;
• Focus + Concentration
• Investigation + reasoning
• Absorption + expansion concepts
• Hand-eye coordination + control
• Causal effect
• Language development
• Spatial awareness
• Composition: Natural superabsorbent polymers
• Activation: 2L water/5 Ginormous Water Gems
• Activation Time: 48 hours
• Activated Size: 20-40mm
• Unactivated Size: 8-10mm
• Impact: Non-Toxic + 100% Bio-degradable
• Dimensions Bag: W 11cm H 17cm D 2cm
• Weight: 90g
• Note: Roughly 25-30 Ginormous Water Gems (or more) in each earth-friendly pouch.
CARE + DISPOSAL
• Store: When you finish playing with your Ginormous Water Gems, we suggest cleaning them under cool water with a touch of hand soap before storing them, germ-free in your Busy Bee Tray or any airtight container. Activated Ginormous Water Gems will keep in your Busy Bee Tray for approximately two weeks. If you don't intend to play with them for a little while, lay them in the sun; after some time, they will dehydrate, preventing mold and allowing you to store them in the bag provided.
• Expiration: Cared for and stored as suggested, your Ginormous Water Gems will last you years and can be dehydrated & rehydrated as you please.
• Disposal: Ginormous Water Gems are non-toxic and 100% bio-degradable. When it's time for them to move on, please dispose of them in your garden or compost; your garden will thank you for it, also!
• Important Disposal Announcement: Do not dispose of your Ginormous Water Gems, crushed or whole, down sinks or toilets! It's not fun having to call a plumber.
• Recommended Age: 3+
• Note: Ginormous Water Gems may pose a choking hazard; vigilance is always required. Not suitable for our littlest loves 0-3 or those that like to put things in their mouth. Yes, they are non-toxic, but Ginormous Water Gems are not intended for human consumption and would taste awful!
• Important: If unactivated Ginormous Water Gems are consumed, don't offer fluids as this will activate expansion; visit your closest emergency.