The secrets out; Gus + Mabel has the softest, fluffiest, sparkliest Glistening Snow around; it's essential for your sensory play bevy.
Mould, Scoop, Jiggle, Pack, and Squish!
Turn your Busy Bee Tray into a winter wonderland or set the scene with beautiful fluffy clouds; stimulate their tactile system while they squish and squeeze that textural goodness!
Psst! Make the adventure extra by placing your Glistening Snow in the fridge for the coolest sensory play activity! Your little ones will have an absolute blast while chilling out; pun intended!
Gus + Mabel's Glistening Snow is an enjoyable tactile experience: it is a great activity to calm, soothe and motivate our little ones, especially when frustrations are high. The developmental benefits are immense, but simply, it engages all the senses and encourages neural development;
• Focus + Concentration
• Investigation + reasoning
• Absorption + expansion concepts
• Hand-eye coordination + control
• Causal effect
• Language development
• Spatial awareness
• Composition: Natural superabsorbent polymers
• Features: Softest snow with added eco glimmering glitter
• Activation: 300ml water/50g Snow = light, fluffy consistency; extra water will increase the volume and create a thicker soft consistency; you can even add more water to create a slurry of fun!
• Activation Time: Instant
• Activated Size: 100x original size
• Impact: Non-Toxic + 100% Bio-degradable
• Bag Dimensions: W 11cm H 17cm D 2cm
• Weight: 100g
• Note: One Glistening Snow pouch will fill your Busy Bee Tray for the most exciting tactile experience.
• Store: Activated Glistening Snow will keep in your Busy Bee Tray for approximately two weeks. If you don't intend to play with it for a little while, lay your Glistening Snow in the sun; after some time, it will dehydrate, preventing mold and allowing you to store it in an airtight container ready for next time.
• Expiration: Cared for and stored as suggested, your Glistening Snow will last you years and can be dehydrated & rehydrated as you please.
• Disposal: Our Glistening Snow is non-toxic and 100% bio-degradable. When it's had its time, please dispose of your Snow responsibly in your garden or compost.
• Important Disposal Announcement: Do not dispose of your Glistening Snow, down sinks, or toilets! It's not fun having to call a plumber.
• Recommended Age: 3+
• Note: Glistening Snow may pose a choking hazard; vigilance is always required. Not suitable for our littlest loves 0-3 or those that like to put things in their mouth. It is non-toxic, but our Glistening Snow is not intended for human consumption and would taste awful!
• Important: If ingested, don't offer fluids as this will activate expansion; visit your closest emergency.