This gorgeous leaf scoop has been hand-carved, hand-sanded & hand-polished by Vietnamese artisans in a traditional craft village.
The simple leaf shape provides a smooth surface for little hands to hold onto. Use it as a spoon, a scoop, a play cooking pot.
A home for tiny treasures or a mode of transport. The play possibilities are endless!
- Dimensions: 16cm x 5cm x 5cm
- Made from Doussie, a Vietnamese plantation timber
- Finished with food-grade oil
CARING FOR YOUR WOODEN ITEMS
Our wooden items have been handcrafted and are waxed with food-grade wax.To keep your wood looking its best:
- Do not leave submerged in water for a really long time ( like a week) - play is ok and hang it up to dry after.
- Dry with a tea towel after getting wet
- Then keep it beautiful with a rub of bee's wax or vegetable oil into the wood to avoid the fibres lifting.
- Only use mild dishwashing detergent if needed
- Never put wood in the dishwasher
We work with a small Vietnamese enterprise that promotes Vietnamese handicrafts ensuring stability in the industry, work from home opportunities for young mothers and protection for traditional skills and crafts.
Connecting play with nature.